St Eugene's Primary School is a catholic school. It was established in 1991 as a result of the amalgamation of St. Eugene's Infant School and St. Eugene's Convent Senior School. The Infant school built in 1914 houses P1-P3 classes, P1/2 lunchroom, the computer suite and the Secretary's and Principal's offices. The Senior school built in 1854 houses P4-P7 classes, P3-P7 lunchrooms, Numeracy and Literacy lunchrooms, our library and our Assembly hall. Our Nursery Unit, built in 2000, lies in the school grounds.